For the Men
- Men’s Bible Study meets on alternating Saturdays at 7:00 a.m. for prayer and Bible study. Can’t make the early morning? A different group meets weekly on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- There are various other activities like ball game excursions, hunting dinners, and Men’s Retreat.
For the Women
- Ladies’ Bible Study is on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. or Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Faith Mission Circle meets the first Thursday of the month from 9:00-11:30 a.m. All ladies are invited at any time during this period; they work on various craft and sewing projects for our missionaries who ask for specific projects, or just missions in general.
- There are various other fellowships and activities like Bring Your Own Craft nights, girls night out, and Ladies’ Retreat.
For the Seniors
- Our seniors like to keep busy and stay connected. This lively group meets the fourth Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. for a potluck luncheon, fellowship, and a time of study.